It’s that time of year again when Oprah goes crazy and spends 0 money for in show ad placement and endorsements. This year Samsung, Ugg, Williams-Sonoma, KitchenAid, and more made her fake list of products that she likes. I think this years list is extra wack. The only thing I want is the Samsung HD camcorder.
1. The Samsung SC-HMX10C
This is a cool HD camcorder with 8GB of Flash memory.
2. UGG Australia Classic Crochet Tall Boot
Umm Oprah…did you get the memo? Ugg boots are OUT!
3. Toywatch Watches
These are cute..kinda..but not so much.
4. Perfect Endings Cupcakes from Williams-Sonoma
Mmmmm…cupcakes are so yummy.
5. Melamine Bowls, Measuring Cups and Spoons from Williams-Sonoma
These are totally awesome!
6. The Artisan Stand Mixer from KitchenAid Home
Oprah send me this please!!!
7. The Discovery Channels’ Planet Earth DVD Set
Umm..ok. This is for the kids!
8. Kai Body Butter and Body Buffer
You can get this from Amazon.com
9. Clarisonic Skin Care System
10. Claus Porto Soaps from Lafco New York
11. The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
You can order this from Amazon.com
12. Breville Ikon Panini Press from Williams-Sonoma
How much did Williams-Sonoma pay Oprah this year for 3 products on her list?
13. HDTV Refrigerator with Weather and Info Center from LG Electronics
14. Ciao Bella Blood Orange Sorbetto
15. Rachel Pally Swing Turtleneck and Sailor Pants
You can get these on Amazon.com
16. Scrabble Premiere Edition from Hasbro
17. United Artists 90th Anniversary Prestige Collection
18. Shaklee Get Clean Starter Kit
19. O’s Guide to Life
20. Josh Groban’s Noel CD
Josh Groban is wack! Don’t buy this!
Powered by ScribeFire.