2007 was a fun year. We all had a good time. But there are a few things that came up in 2007 that need to stay in 2007. Meaning these are things that I never where to hear about, talk about, or see in 2008. This list is the things that got on my nerves the most in 2007.
1. Skinny Baggy Jeans – Dudes…these jeans have to go. They are not that flattering and come across just a lil’ to fem. So just cause Kanye wears them doesn’t mean you should do. So it’s time to let them go.
2. I Love New York – I am personally tired of this chick. While everyone lover her show, it’s only because it’s like watching a train wreck happening. I Love New York is a hot ghetto mess and it should be taken off the air.
3. Britney Spears – Leave Britney Alone!!!! It’s time to let the pop princess get her life back together. So I think we should ease up off of her a bit. But she just keeps doing so many crazy things. But i think in 2008 we will be kinder to Britney and let her have some breathing room.
4. Crank Dat – Crank Dat Soulja Boy was a fun song. We all had a good time dancing to it. But it go out of hand when all of the remixes and different versions started coming out. It’s time to let Crank Dat rest in 2007. So I don’t want to see any more new version of this song. It’s time to give it a rest.
5. Beyonce’s Lack of Viable Competition – Beyonce really has no competition except for Rihanna. Beyonce has been such a dominate musical force in the music industry that she has killed the careers of Amerie, Mya, Christina Millian, and Ashanti. They can just not compete with Beyonce. She will probably go down in history as the official career killer. But I also think that the other girls just are not trying their hardest.
6. Ringtone Rappers – Yeah you know who they are Mims , Shop Boyz, Hurricance Chris, and Soulja Boy. These are rappers who are really only know for having best selling ringtones and are pretty much nothing more then one hit wonders. Rap music has gone so far down the toilet that artist are making most of their money off of one song that does well via ringtone sells. Come one guys it’s time to get Rap music back on top. Lets start making Hip-Hop albums where ALL OF THE SONGS ARE GOOD FRONT TO BACK.
7. White Girls Without Panties – This is for all the Hollywood starlets out there..KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON! We are officially tired of seeing your Va-jay-jay all over the blogosphere. I you can’t afford panties then stay our ass at home!
Check out the video version here: