From Rita G.’s Website:
* I have a ‘mini’ fetish. I’m obsessed with all things miniature and tiny. I eat with a baby spoon and sometimes drink wine out of a cute glass the size of a thimble… I wear ‘baby’ tee’s for real – real tight shirts from the kids section.. lol
* I don’t use deodorant. Once I learned about the harmful effects that aluminum and mercury have on the body (linked to Alzheimer’s) I searched for an effective natural way to stay dry – I apply pure aloe vera gel to my underarms and it seems to work just fine for me.
* I don’t wash my clothes very often. Well, I did say I would reveal my ‘dirty’ secrets didn’t I? Actually it’s just that I have so many clothes I am not forced to laundry for months and by that time I would have already bought more clothes!
* I am an AQUARIUS, to the extreme.
* I like shopping at the dollar store.. guaranteed to be a cheap date. I doesn’t take much to make me happy.
* I didn’t have a TV for nine years. When I was 14 I read a book about the ways that our subconscious mind is programmed by media images and I gave away my TV. Though I have one now I still prefer a good book instead.
* Favorite scent that drives men (and women) crazy when I wear it – Marina de Bourbon, it’s French and is very seductive…. my other fav is a perfume oil called Pikaki Lei – a hawaiian flower from the tropical rainforest.
Powered by ScribeFire.