Get a Tax Extension Form

By Tuesday, April 15, 2008 0 No tags Permalink 0

Lines are long at the post office and all the free Snapple at the post office is gone. So why just skip the whole mess all together and get a tax extension from. All you need to do is fill out the 4868 tax form and it will give you a 6 month, penalty-free extension. You will also have to estimate your tax liability and pay that with the extension.
If you don’t pay, you are subject to a penalty and interest. The late
penalty is usually 0.5% of the tax not paid, according to the IRS. Click here to download the form.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *