It’s almost 7pm and time to kick off the Greasy Guide.com Election Night Drinking Game. WooHoo! You can use your favorite wine or spirit to play the game. But recommend El Tesoro Tequila or maybe some of that new (ri)1 whiskey everyone is talking about. Or to make it even more fun how about do Red and Blue drinks. You can make:
2008 Election Cocktails
1 part Siembra Azul Reposado
1/2 part Grand Marnier
1 part fresh lime juice
1 part pomegranate juice
1 part Ciroc
1/2 part Blue Curacao
1 part fresh lime juice (Sour mix)
1 part sprite
Here’s How to Play:
1. If McCain Wins a State take a shot of El Tesoro Tequila if your a Democrat, if your a Republican then sip your favorite cocktail and give high fives to all of your Republican Friends.
2. If Obama wins a state take a shot of El Tesoro Tequila if your a Republican, if your a Democrat do your favorite dance and then your Obama cocktail.
3. If the reporter says “Battle ground” then you have to give a big cheers to everyone in the room.
4. If the reporter says “Maverick” then add an extra lemon to your glass.
5. If Palin winks then down your Red drink and make another one.
6. If Joe Biden gives a thumbs up then down your blue drink and make another one.
7. If Barack Obama wins the election break out a bottle of Champagne and celebrate by doing the robot, the Running Man, and the Funky Chicken.
8. If John McCain wins…………… MOVE TO CANADA!