So Black Friday is this coming Friday…and you need to get on the move and find the best deals for the holidays. Now while I’m a big fan of Black Friday I was looking at all the online circulars from the big gadget sellser: Wal-Mart, Target, Circuit City, Sears, KMart and Best Buy. And while some places are having some OK deals…I still think the best deals are onlin. So I was doing some research and pulled together the best 10 gadget deals from the majors.
1. Blu-Ray Player $129 at Wal-Mart
I’m sure that they will only have 5 or 10 of these at each store but this is a total steal. Blu-Ray Players are getting cheaper and cheaper but this Magnavox Blu-ray Disc Player, NB500MG9 is slated to be $129 on Black Friday. So if you just got an HD TV like I did that you will want to grab this up. And what’ even better is that Circuit City will have a bunch of Blu-Ray title on sale for $11.
2. Aiptek Camcorder $69 at Kmart and Target
If you have a video freak or a big YouTuber in your family then this is the perfect gift for them. This cam is super cheap on Black Friday and has a 2.4in LCD screen. Target will also have this camera for the same price but in Red.
3. iPod Nano Circuit City and Target $149 plus $15 iTunes Card.
While you won’t see a discount price on the iPod Nano, you will see both Circit City and Target offering a $15 gift card with the purchase. This is pretty much the best deal that you will see for an iPod Nano.
4. Digital Camera $59 at Best Buy
Best Buy has a great 7.1 mp digital camera for $59 as apart of their doorbuster deals. Now you are going to have to be there at 5am in order to snatch this baby up. It’s the Insignia camera and comes in 3 different colors. Plus Best Buy plans on having online Black Friday and Saturday deal that are exclusive to the website only.
5. Magellan GSP $99 at Target
Looks like Target has the best deal on GPS units for $99 from the well trusted Magellan brand. Toy-R-Us has has a GPS unit for about the same price but who is really gonna buy a GPS from Toys-R-Us?
6. Deals from OfficeMax
ave $120 on a HP Pavilion Notebook. Originally $549.99, now only $429.99
Save up to $100 on all Microsoft Office Suites when purchased with a PC. Originally $149.99, now only $49.99
Save $52 on a Sandisk 8GB USB Drive. Originally $69.99, now only $17.99
Save $30 on a Lexar 4GB Firefly USB Drive. Originally $39.99, now only $9.99
Save $50 on a Maxtor OneTouch 500GB Hard Drive. Originally $129.99, now only $79.99
Save $80 on a Nikon Coolpix P60 digital camera. Originally $199.99, now only $119.99. ALSO comes an INSTANT BONUS Epson Workforce 30 Inkjet Printer with purchase of Nikon P60 digital camera ($69.99 in value)
Save $40 on a TomTom One 125 Portable GPS. Originally $139.99, now only $99.99. (Add any GPS case for only $10)
7. Deals from Radio Shack
RadioShack has loads of Black Friday and weekend deals on consumer electronics. To touch on a few:
- TomTom GPS for only $99.99 (reg $179.99). Great for navigating the city as well as road trips in the tri-state area.
- Casio 8.1MB digital camera gift bundle plus a free digital photo bundle when purchasing the camera for only $99.99 (after rebate, reg. $139.99 for the camera bundle and $99.99 for the printer).
- Motorola Bluetooth headset for only $9.99 (reg $49.99).
- Gateway laptop with 3GB memory, 250GB hard drive, Vista, DVD-RW burner, built-in wireless and 1.3MP webcam only $499.99 after rebates (reg $699.99).
- Uniden 4-handset cordless phone system $49.99 (reg $129.99).
- Gigaware 2GB MP3 player $19.99 (reg $39.99) or a Sansa Fuze 4GB MP3 player $49.99 (reg. $99.99).
So those are our the best deals that we found from look though all the ads that popped up online. So get up early and happy saving.