ESSENCE.com is launching a new weekly feature on Brothers Who Cook and we’re looking for Black men of all ages and backgrounds who love to cook. Please pass along to any men you know who can throw down in the kitchen and are willing to share. Submissions can be sent to Charreah.firstname.lastname@example.org and may be edited for clarity and length.
Men, please include:
– How you learned to cook
– Your best cooking tip (a spice that jazzes up any meal?)
– Why you like to cook (love to cook for your wife or family? Always impresses the ladies you throw down? Memories of growing up?)
– Biggest kitchen mistake (story when things went completely wrong):
– Signature dish (your catfish or ribs? Smoked greens?)
– Recipe for the signature dish
– Color photo of you alone, preferably in the kitchen, dining or with the signature dish
And be sure to confirm inside the email that you have all rights necessary to grant ESSENCE.com permission to post on our site the submitted story and image.
Visit Essence.com at: http://community.essence.com